Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Charms Creation



And the sponsor  for this month is
Charms Creation


They have many very very cute creations over there, but you need to see for yourself. You will will find much inspiration on their facebook page HERE
You also can also buy their products HERE

And a little about them...




I started selling my Scrapbooking Embellishments back in April 2011, firstly through a "Crafters Market" on a Scrapbooking forum, then through my blog and for the last two or so years through the Charms Creations Facebook Page that I set up.
I FINALLY decided that it was time to create a *REAL* Online Shop, which I hope will make it not only easier for ME, but for all of my Customers - NEW & OLD!
Each and every one of my Embellishments are hand cut and either hand stitched or machine stitched together - which means each and every Embellishment is totally UNIQUE!
Please feel free to LIKE my Charms Creations Facebook Page if you haven't already, and PLEASE share your creations using the embellishments - I always love to see what my customers do with them!

No comments :

Post a Comment