Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Learn with Luciana

Hi everyone! Luciana again!
I like to use small flaps to tags, it's always good to have a hand to use for gifts or
 just to thank someone!

To do this I used tags pieces of white cardstock, my craft sheet and Dristess Ink pads of different colors.
With a sponge I messed tags with different colors.


I folded a paper towel and wet enough with the water spray.


Using foam stamps and paper with water like ink pad, I stamped tags.



The watercolor effect is super cool.
I dotted contouring the drawing.


I finished decorating with text, buttons and ribbons.


Materials: White Cardstock, Distress Ink some colors, Aqua Brush Duo Black by Lyra,
Prima Marketing Flowers Bitty Bag 2 #548902, Colored Ribbons, Buttons by We Care About and Tiny Alphabet Stickers by Prima Marketing 550165.


I hope you enjoy and create beautiful backgrounds for your projects.
See you soon!


Luciana W

2 comments :