Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Journey of a Lifetome with Dawid

Hi everyone, Dawid here. I want show you my page tutorial.

First step I always do is using gesso. This time I choose a clear gesso. When is dry I added a little bit a adhesive bandage and added a pattern from stencil.


It's time add a little color. I decided for yellow amber mist. I added a some spots with brush and used a water. I lifted up one side of paper, because I wanted make a damp patch.


Backround is ready, then I started create a layer with different embellishments. I used a little sisal, two kinds of chipboards and some wooden sticks.


In next step I added a small piece of paper. I added a little bit gel medium and I sprinkled to witn microspheres in different size, mika flakes and colored grit. I added a little bit color from mist. When all was dry I glued a photo.


For the last I used a white gesso to lighten project and word chipboard. I made a few spot with black ink and frame with black pen.

My page is ready.


I wish You a sunny day.

Dawid

5 comments :

  1. Wow, this is awesome. Thank you. I dont know why mixed media frightens me so much - now you have explained it perfectly I will be more confident

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is awesome. Thank you. I dont know why mixed media frightens me so much - now you have explained it perfectly I will be more confident

    ReplyDelete